Your private heaven in the heart of Elviria
serving homemade Italian dishes with love.
Nowadays it’s hard to imagine that anyone could be completely unfamiliar with Italian cuisine,
and those looking for authenticity, flavour and ambience, we’re glad we met!
The newly designed interior and exterior of the La Scala restaurant capture the aura of the Italian garden atmosphere in an elegant and rich interpretation, featuring an outdoor wood-fired pizza oven and a hand-kneading Italian pizza master.
Our menu has been inspired by using the freshest and best Italian ingredients and techniques. We strive to serve our dishes in a homely, friendly and welcoming environment.
Buon Appetito a Tutti!
MASQUERADE DUO is back at La Scala on Friday the 17th of September and the 24th of September at 8 PM
with the beautiful & amazing Linda on vocals and the talented Dani on the guitar! A night not to be missed serving our la Carte Menu with over 80 dishes to choose from or enjoy our special 3 course menu with a glass of Prosecco for 49€.
Book your table now!
What our clients are saying about us.
- Talk about great service! We were treated so well from the moment we stepped in. Absolutely beautiful food and a lovely atmosphere. We were a party of 5 adults and 2 young children and were all catered for perfectly. All the staff was so attentive. We will absolutely recommend you to all our friends and will be back next time we're in the area.
- Best food, BEST personal and family friendly! Will return every time i come to Costa del Sol! Next time even hungrier... ;o)
- Lovely restaurant, friendly staff and fantastic food
- Excellent food, excellent evening.. Was there last night. Food was amazing. Nice garden setting was beautiful and the staff were very attentive. Well worth a visit and will certainly be going back.
- Amazing ambiance great food friendly attentive staff couldn't fault anything ,oops and I'm not easy to please when it comes to service and food x
- Very good restaurant. Food is amazing. Children are welcomed, and we found something for them on the list. Nice atmosphere. And you can also order in Hungarian.
- We ate here last night and had a wonderful evening the staff are very professional and so friendly the food was to die for and cocktails amazing we will be going back for more of the same tonight. Highly recommended!
- Wonderful evening last night on the opening night. The place is excellent with separate areas for the bar, a pre meal drink and the lovely tables. Very extensive menu with very good service. Look forward to many more visits.
- Very welcoming! Great service! Amazing menu choice even for my sister who is vegetarian and allergic to chilli. Also the best cheeseboard around!
- Simply superb, food, atmosphere, staff, cocktails... by far my favourite Italian restaurant in Marbella
- La Scala is beautiful designed both inside and out with a vast menu to suit everyone. The staff are second to non, and were extremely helpful funny and attentive all evening. The food was also delicious and well priced. Overall a wonderful first visit.... we’ll be back whenever we get the chance for sure. A perfect evening thank you.
- This restaurant is now our favorite restaurant here in Marbella/Elviria. The food taste really good and the service are friendly, fun and professional. Value for money. We will be back next time we visit Marbella.
- We had a wonderfull times at here. The service was perfect and the place was beautiful. Who went Marbella nececary to go at this restaurant!
- Execllent, amazing location with outstanding food and a great team. Well done Tibor & team for the best meal we have had in a very long time. Can't wait to go back.
- We were celebrating with our friends birthday. The food the service was outstanding. Finally, we drank a double magnum Prosecco brand Astoria (Rolls Royce in its class). The restaurant is upper class it still lacks the Micheline stars (actually why there are none). I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants great food. Beautiful and pleasant atmosphere appreciate.
- Great restaurant with great food! so much good food that we could hardly choose. thanks to David and Caroline from England for the advice. we have made a new reservation.
- What a find. We had been aware of the arrival of this restaurant for a while and came to view whilst it was being set up. The owners have more than surpassed our expectations. The setting is beautiful, tranquility personified. The staff cheerful and discretely attentive. The food excellent. From the moment you arrive to sit and peruse the menu in the lounge area through the eating experience, to returning to the lounge area, all a perfect evening out. So much good food on the menu we will be back, again and again. I thoroughly recommend the scallops the mussels and the T bone.
- While wandering around "..." stumbled on this incredible place, we expected little and received impeccable service and food to match we have since been back again to order different options with yet another awesome experience, the food is honestly something you will rave about a day later. I will be returning for the third time before we leave Marbella. Thanks for having us!
- Was there last night. Food was amazing. Nice garden setting was beautiful and the staff were very attentive. Well worth a visit and will certainly be going back.
- Classy Family Restaurant. If you enjoy good food, in a relaxed environment, which is suitable for kids, this place is a must visit if you are in the area. The food and service are first class. From the moment you walk in, you instantly feel comfortable and the menu should cater for all tastes.
- What a lovely restaurant in Elvira, great menu Excellent service and a wonderful venue, food was exceptional.
- Amazing food and fantastic service in a beautiful setting. What more can you want.
- Wonderful new Place!!! Very beautiful settings, very friendly and skilled owner welcomes you at the table and the large menu offers eveything you asking for in a italian restaurant. Out food was great, the pizzas are great!! Must try when you are in the area!!!
- Lovely staff, amazing venue best bruschetta I've ever had!
- Excellent food and service, bravo!
- Delicious food....fantastic price We were delighted to find this lovely restaurant...food delicious and well priced. Service excellent. Easy parking....we will definitely return
- Superb food and service Amazing atmosphere We visited the restaurant 2 days ago with friends for a dinner.What a warm super atmosphere.Friendly and sofisticated service, amazing tasty food, we just simple enjoyed every minutes.Our new favorit restaurant on the coast.We will be back definitely soon.Highly recomended who would like to have a nice unforgetable evening. Thank you La Scala Team.Well done.
- During our two week stay in Marbella, we ate here four times. We were on average four people, so we managed to pretty much eat our way through the entire menu. All the dishes we had were very good, but personally I would recommend the baby lamb. The service was impeccable, the location is nice and quiet and white linen tablecloths and white chairs give a great atmosphere.The drinks are also good, This restaurant gives good value for money!
- Great little restaurant hidden nicely away from the hustle and bustle of every day life. If you are looking for a romantic elegant place to go this definitely works. Reopened 6 weeks ago and been completely rebranded and renovated. Great food, great service and lovely colonial atmosphere. La Scala please keep it up!